Adobe AIR is a cross platform system runtime for delivering rich content from Internet applications to the desktop. Previously we have seen the most action on the Mac and Windows platforms but now Adobe is looking to really get their game on with Linux. The Adobe AIR team is now in the phase of development where they need a handful of additional testers to begin testing initial builds of AIR on Linux during pre-beta testing. Interested? Answer the following questions and send them to helptesterairlinux at adobe dot com:
1. Are you comfortable working with prerelease software that is not yet feature complete?
2. Will you be able to submit bug reports on issues that you find back to our development team?
3. How many hours a week can you spend testing on Linux?
4. What is the primary distribution of Linux that you’re using? If you are using more than one distribution, please list.
5. Will you be developing applications on your Linux machine (as opposed to writing on Windows and testing the applications on Linux)?
6. What other operating system are you using, if any (Mac, Windows)? Can you compare the behavior of AIR for Linux with AIR for Windows and AIR for Mac OS?
7. Are you working on an AIR application today? If so, please describe.
9. What is your name, company name and email address?